Parent Participation Program Resources
RESOURCES DURING SCHOOL CLOSURES
- Parent News and Updates for SLCUSD families from Dr. Eric Prater, our district Superintendent.
- Free Student Meals during SLCUSD school closures are available to Parent Participation Families. Currently enrolled Parent Participation families should have already received detailed instructions from their teacher on how to place an order weekly meal boxes. If you have not received instructions, please email your teacher.
- Facebook - Like our page! - Parent Participation ~ San Luis Coastal
- Instagram - Follow us! - Parent Participation SLCUSD
- The Five Protective Factors
- Parent Participation Handbook - General program information and guidelines.
- Scholarship and Donation opportunities - Experiencing a budget crunch? Apply for a scholarship. Want to help other parents? Make a donation.
- San Luis Coastal Adult School - Learn about a variety of classes that are offered through the Adult School, fostering lifelong learners.
- SLCUSD-San Luis Coastal Unified School District - Learn all about our district with helpful links for students, parents and staff.
- Parent Connection of San Luis Obispo County - Find links to parenting classes, free coaching and resources offered throughout the county.
- FIRST 5 of San Luis Obispo County -Advocates for quality programs and services supporting children, prenatal to age 5, to ensure that every child is healthy and ready to learn in school.
- Central Coast Family - A monthly publication connecting Central Coast families with the resources and information.
- Birth and Baby Resource - A non-profit, community based, volunteer organization that helps educate, empower and support childbearing women and their families during pregnancy, birth and early parenting.SLCUSD Transitional Kindergarten Program - A program for children whose fifth birthday falls between September 2nd and December 2nd that is a bridge between preschool and kindergarten.
- CAPSLO Child and Family Services - Community Action Partnership of SLO's comprehensive Child and Family Services program is designed to meet children's emotional, social, health, and nutritional needs. CAPSLO provides early learning and child care programs for children, birth to age 5, and families who are income eligible.
- California State Preschools | First 5 Preschools - San Luis Obispo County Office of Education Child Development Programs.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children - The NAEYC is dedicated to promoting excellence in early childhood education.
- Zero to Three - The Nation’s Leading Resource on the first years of life.