High School Diploma / Equivalency
High School Equivalency Programs
Students must be at least 18 years old to attend the Adult School. We're committed to providing students with ongoing support, offering individualized virtual instruction to help students achieve their educational goals. In response to COVID-19, the High School Diploma / Equivalency Program offers distance learning.
All classes are FREE and by appointment only. Register any time - it's never too late. After an initial orientation, students may work with our teachers during Adult School designated hours.
To begin the enrollment process:
- Click on the button below to complete a pre-enrollment form.
- Para inscribirse en el programa de equivalencia de escuela secundaria española, haga clic en el botón de abajo para completar un formulario de preinscripción.
- Obtain a copy of your high school transcripts for your orientation appointment (contact the last school you attended and received credits from).
- Work with an instructor/counselor to set your individualized learning plan.
- Attend 6 hours a week.
- Become a high school graduate.
- Transition to academic and career pathways.
- Questions? Call 805.549.1222 or email email@example.com.
High School Equivalency Exam (HiSET)
The HiSet is equivalent to the GED and approved by the State of California. We offer test preparation classes for the HiSET exam at the Adult School. Register for an initial orientation by completing our pre-registration form and then study at your convenience and work with teachers during our Adult School designated hours. When you're ready, take the HiSET test online.
San Luis Obispo County Jail Programs
San Luis Coastal Adult School offers a high school diploma program at the San Luis Obispo County Jail.